Where Edmonton

Who Are We

Where Edmonton has been the preferred magazine of hoteliers for their guests since 1994 and we hope to be back soon!

When visitors arrive in Edmonton they dine, they shop, they play, and — most importantly — they spend. Where Edmonton reaches them throughout their stay in their hotel rooms and around the city in local shops and attractions. Where Edmonton is a portable, bi-monthly guidebook-style magazine that readers take with them when they explore the city. Written for travellers but sought out by locals. 

Where Edmonton has temporarily suspended publication due to external factors including the global COVID-19 pandemic.

Our Audience

Where readers are affluent and ready to spend

As the hub of Central Alberta, Edmonton is a vibrant, thriving city attracting 7.33 million visitors in a typical year. Where Edmonton’s distribution reaches among the highest earners of which referred to the magazine 2.7 times, spending an average of 47 minutes.


Median Age


of readers travel for business


Average Household Income


Where to Find Us

Where Edmonton had an annual circulation of over 200,000 magazines that were distributed to over 300 pick up locations across the city. Of its distributions 60% went to hotels and can be found in 11,000 rooms. The other 40% could be found distributed in the following venues:

  • Hotels, Inns and Motels
  • Craft Breweries
  • Racetracks and Casinos
  • Museums
  • Galleries
  • Restaurants and Cafés
  • Downtown Office Towers
  • Post Secondary Campuses
  • Major Shopping Centres
  • Info and Transportation Hubs

Digital Editions

Where Edmonton’s Past Issues

Request A Media Kit

You will be able to download our media kit immediately after submitting this form, and our sales team will follow up with you shortly.


Let’s Chat

Edmonton Office
9301 50 Street #1
Edmonton, Alberta T6B 2L5
Telephone: (780) 465-3362
Email: editor@whereedmonton.com


Jeanette Petriko

Director of Sales


Rob Tanner


Telephone: (780) 628-7336