Winefest Contest Rules and Regulations
All questions regarding the contest rules should be directed to Where Calgary at 403-299-1842.
1. Only one entry per person. No purchase necessary. The prize is for an 18+ event and only those age 18 and older are eligible to win. This contest will live on www.where.ca and all entries must be received online. Eligible persons may enter by completing and submitting an original entry form available online at www.where.ca. To participate, fully complete the Official Entry Form.
2. This contest starts on February 1, 2016 at 12:01 am MST and ends on February 11, 2016 at 11:59 pm MST.
3. All entries become the property of Where and none shall be returned.
4. One (1) winner will receive two (2) tickets to the Saturday Afternoon Session of Calgary Winefest, valid only between 2 pm – 5 pm MST on Saturday, February 20, 2016. The inclusive tickets include unlimited food and beverage samples at Calgary Winefest. Tickets do not cover the cost of any purchases made at the on-site Sobeys liquor store, or any other retail merchandise.
5. To be eligible, entries must be received on or before 11:59 pm (MST) on the contest closing date of February 11, 2016. Where is not responsible for any entries which are incomplete, lost, destroyed, delayed or not transmitted due to technical failure, however caused.
6. The winner will be selected on February 12, 2016. The selected entrants will be notified by phone or e-mail within 72 hours of the draw. In the event that a selected entrant does not comply with these Contest Rules and Regulations, or does not confirm their winning within 48 hours of being contacted, an alternate entrant will be selected from the remaining entries. The chances of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received. The prize must be accepted as awarded, is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
7. This Contest is open to all residents of Calgary age 18 and over, excluding employees of St. Joseph Media and their respective interactive, advertising and promotional agencies, persons with whom any of the above are domiciled and/or members of their respective immediate families.
8. Participation in the contest constitutes permission to Where and the sponsors and their agencies to use the name, photograph and/or likeness of the winner (and his/her guest) purposes of promotion, advertising, and trade without further compensation.
9. By participating in this contest, all entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and Regulations. The decisions of the contest judges are final. Where and the sponsors are not responsible for any typographical error in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest. Where reserves the right to withdraw or terminate the contest at any time without prior notice or to change the Rules and Regulations. Contact or correspondence will occur only with selected entrants. This contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial and Municipal Laws and regulations.