Where Canadian Rockies: Banff Craft Beer Festival Contest Rules & Regulations
All questions regarding the contest rules should be directed to Where Canadian Rockies at 244.105 Bow Meadows Cres, Canmore T1W 2WB. 403-678-1898
1. Only one entry per person. No purchase necessary. This contest will live on www.where.ca and all entries must be received online. Eligible persons may enter by completing and submitting an original entry form available online at www.where.ca. Any person entering more than once will be automatically disqualified. To participate, fully complete the Official Entry Form.
2. This contest starts on November 4 2016 at 12:00 am MST and ends on November 17, 2016 at 11:59 pm MST.
3. All entries become the property of Where and none shall be returned.
4. Two (2) winners will receive one (1) prize of two (2) VIP tickets to Banff Beer Festival at the Cave & Basin National Historical Site in Banff, AB. One (1) winner will receive two (2) tickets for event entry on November 25, 5-10 pm; and one (1) winner will receive two (2) tickets for event entry November 26, 12-4 pm. Tickets are subject to Banff Beer Festival terms, including but not limited to the following: no admission of minors, ID required, no re-entry. Tickets may not be exchanged for a different date, time, or location. A digital copy of the tickets will be sent to the email address submitted by the selected winner at the time of contest entry.
5. To be eligible, entries must be received on or before 11:59 pm (MST) on the contest closing date of November 17, 2016. Where is not responsible for any entries which are incomplete, lost, destroyed, delayed or not transmitted due to technical failure, however caused.
6. The winner will be selected on Friday, November 18. The selected entrants will be notified by phone or e-mail within 72 hours of the draw. In the event that a selected entrant does not comply with these Contest Rules and Regulations, or cannot be contacted within 24 hours of the draw, an alternate entrant will be selected from the remaining entries. The chances of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received. The prize must be accepted as awarded, is non-transferable, and cannot be redeemed for cash. Where reserves the right to substitute any portion of the prize with a prize of equal value whatsoever. All federal, provincial and municipal taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
7. This Contest is open to all residents of Calgary and the Canadian Rockies, excluding employees of St. Joseph Media and their respective interactive, advertising and promotional agencies, persons with whom any of the above are domiciled and/or members of their respective immediate families.
8. Participation in the contest constitutes permission to Where and the sponsors and their agencies to use the name, photograph and/or likeness of the winner (and his/her guest) purposes of promotion, advertising, and trade without further compensation.
9. By participating in this contest, all entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and Regulations. The decisions of the contest judges are final. Where and the sponsors are not responsible for any typographical error in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest. Where reserves the right to withdraw or terminate the contest at any time without prior notice or to change the Rules and Regulations. Contact or correspondence will occur only with selected entrants. This contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial and Municipal Laws and regulations.