Where Calgary’s Winefest Calgary Contest Rules & Regulations
All questions regarding the contest rules should be directed to Where Calgary at #206, 1201 – 5th St SW, Calgary, AB, Canada, T2R 0Y6. Telephone: 403-299-1886. Email: email@example.com
1. Only one entry per person. Duplicate entries will be discarded. No purchase necessary. This contest will live on www.where.ca and all entries must be received online. Eligible persons may enter by completing and submitting an original entry form available online at www.where.ca. Any person entering more than once will be automatically disqualified. To participate, fully complete the Official Entry Form.
2. This contest starts on February 1, 2017 at 12:01 am MST and ends on February 15, 2017 at 11:59 pm MST.
3. One winner will receive two (2) tickets to Winefest Calgary on Saturday, February 25, from 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm. Tickets are valid for this session only, no substitutions can be made. The value of this prize is $168.00 Tickets can be picked up in-person at will call upon arrival to the event at: Stampede Park, BMO Centre, Hall E.
4. Eligible entrants must live in Calgary, AB or must be willing and able to travel, at their own cost, to Calgary, AB.
5. The winners will be selected on February 16, 2017. The selected entrants will be notified by phone or e-mail within 24 hours of the draw. In the event that a selected entrant does not comply with these Contest Rules and Regulations, or cannot be contacted within 24 hours of the draw, an alternate entrant will be selected from the remaining entries. The chances of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received. The prize must be accepted as awarded, is non-transferable, and cannot be redeemed for cash. Where reserves the right to substitute any portion of the prize with a prize of equal value whatsoever. All federal, provincial and municipal taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
6. This Contest is open to all residents of Alberta, excluding employees of St. Joseph Media and their respective interactive, advertising and promotional agencies, persons with whom any of the above are domiciled and/or members of their respective immediate families. The prize is for dinner at a restaurant in Calgary, AB and the winner is responsible for their own transportation to/from Calgary, AB if applicable.
7. Participation in the contest constitutes permission to Where and the sponsors and their agencies to use the name, photograph and/or likeness of the winner (and his/her guest) purposes of promotion, advertising, and trade without further compensation.
8. By participating in this contest, all entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and Regulations. The decisions of the contest judges are final. Where and the sponsors are not responsible for any typographical error in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest. Where reserves the right to withdraw or terminate the contest at any time without prior notice or to change the Rules and Regulations. Contact or correspondence will occur only with selected entrants. This contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial and Municipal Laws and regulations.