Description provided by Editors
• Pyramid Overlook Loop (5 km): From the top of Pyramid Lake Rd (Map 5, 1H) travel through a forest with views of Pyramid and Patricia lakes. At the top is a stunning vista of lakes Edith, Annette and Beauvert.
• Little Moose Lake Loop (2.6 km): From Maligne Lake (Map 5, 7P), this easy forest trail goes to Moose Lake; return along the Maligne Lake shore.
• Mary Schaffer Loop (3.2 km): Start at Maligne Lake (Map 5, 7P), travel past Curly Phillips’ historic boathouse to a scenic lake viewpoint; return through stands of pine, spruce and fir.
• Medicine Lakeshore (3 km return, Map 5, 7P): See 2015 wildfire effects and peek into Watchtower Canyon.
• Upper Athabasca River (5 km return): From Athabasca Falls (Hwy 93; Map 1, M3) follow the river up-stream past great Mt Kerkeslin views.
Visit Jasper Information Centre, (500 Connaught Dr, 780-852-6176, Map 5, 15N) for more trail suggestions, maps and snow reports.