Description provided by Editors
One of Canmore’s oldest remaining buildings, est. 1893. located near Policeman’s Creek. It is one of the few NWMP Barracks on its original site. Police served the growing mining town and prevented illegal liquor transport on the railway. Historic furnishings, heritage garden and gift shop. Self-guided tour, kids’ activities. Hours per volunteer availability. Admission by donation.