Description provided by Editors
Built in 1907, this building was originally the Calgary Normal School and later became a public school. Today, McDougall Centre is the southern headquarters and conference centre for the Government of Alberta. Built in the Renaissance Revival style, it became a historic site in 1982. Tours are free and may be pre-booked. Three blocks north of C-Train line downtown.