#1. A classic Muskoka wooden boat. (Photo: Neill Sturgess)
1. Spinning around the lake in a finely honed wooden boat from Muskoka Launch Livery.
2. Chomping down on a fig and prosciutto sandwich at Huntsville’s Pie Iron Sandwicherie.
3. Gazing up at the stars at the Torrance Barrens Dark Sky Preserve. (more…)
1. Major Canadian talent makes the trip to Muskoka this week, as acclaimed singer-songwriter Ron Sexsmith takes the stage for two shows at Peter’s Place Live on July 23 and 24.
2. Check out the latest pleasure crafts and cottage accessories from July 22 to 24, as Gravenhurst’s Muskoka Wharf hosts the annual In-Water Boat and Cottage Show. If all that salivating (at boats) makes you actually hungry, you’re in luck, the Muskoka Cottage Brewery lounge, also on-site, offers a filling Ribfest, too. (more…)