Inventive kids toys like Monster Factory plush characters are sold at Kol Kid
Looking for a special children’s gift to bring back from your trip to Toronto? Look no further than our picks for the top Toronto toy stores.
3. Medieval Times
1. The wonder of liquid nitrogen ice cream from Colborne Lane prepared tableside.
2. Catching a live performance by the iconic Liza—with a z—Minnelli on October 28.
3. Jousting knights on horseback at Medieval Times.
4. Seeing the city on two wheels with the rental of Bixi Bikes; return them to many conveniently located docking stations in the downtown core.
5. Serpentine sculptures handmade by Native Canadian artists from Eskimo Art Gallery. (more…)
50 Things To Do With Kids in Montreal
25 Weekend Trips from Toronto
19 Free Things to Do in Ottawa
21 Unforgettably Unusual Day Trips and Getaways From Toronto
50 Free Things To Do in Montreal
20 Things to Do in Calgary Under $20
20 Things to Do in Edmonton With Kids
16 Unforgettably Unusual Restaurants in Toronto
10 Best Breakfast Spots in Calgary
INFOGRAPHIC: 50 Insane Facts About Canada
Devoted to Dumplings
Calgary's 9th art Biennial aims to engage audiences of all kinds
Double Take: Film & TV Landmarks in Downtown
Head Over Heels for Sole's Beach Flips
Bucket List: Bungee Jump Over a Glacier-Fed River
HAVING A BLAST: The Halifax Pop Explosion showcases indie music in a variety of genres
CONCIERGE Q & A