Inventive kids toys like Monster Factory plush characters are sold at Kol Kid
Looking for a special children’s gift to bring back from your trip to Toronto? Look no further than our picks for the top Toronto toy stores.
3. Medieval Times
1. The wonder of liquid nitrogen ice cream from Colborne Lane prepared tableside.
2. Catching a live performance by the iconic Liza—with a z—Minnelli on October 28.
3. Jousting knights on horseback at Medieval Times.
4. Seeing the city on two wheels with the rental of Bixi Bikes; return them to many conveniently located docking stations in the downtown core.
5. Serpentine sculptures handmade by Native Canadian artists from Eskimo Art Gallery. (more…)
50 Things To Do With Kids in Montreal
25 Weekend Trips from Toronto
19 Free Things to Do in Ottawa
21 Unforgettably Unusual Day Trips and Getaways From Toronto
20 Things to Do in Calgary Under $20
20 Things to Do in Edmonton With Kids
50 Free Things To Do in Montreal
Free Things to Do in Victoria: 20 Activities That Will Cost You $0
10 Best Breakfast Spots in Calgary
16 Unforgettably Unusual Restaurants in Toronto
Hot Art Round-Up: May 23 - 26
Superb Sips: A Taste of BC's Thriving Wine Scene
Swordplay 101: Academie Duello
Hot Art Round-Up: May 16 - 18
Gastown Con Gusto: Italian Fare at Di Beppe
More for Locavores
Hot Art Round-Up: May 9 - 11
Hoppy Hangouts: Vancouver's Craft Beer Scene
Mother's Day Brunch in the Canadian Rockies
Deep Dives at Bill Reid Gallery