Pampa Brazilian Steakhouse Contest Rules and Regulations
All questions regarding the contest rules should be directed to Where at Suite 206, 1201 – 5 St SW, Calgary AB, T2R 0Y6.
1. Only one entry per person. No purchase necessary. This contest will live on www.where.ca and all entries must be received online. Eligible persons may enter by completing and submitting an original entry form available online at www.where.ca. To participate, fully complete the Official Entry Form.
2. This contest starts on January 1, 2016 at 12:01 am MST and ends on January 31, 2016 at 11:59 pm MST.
3. All entries become the property of Where and none shall be returned.
4. One (1) winner will receive one (1) Dinner for two (excluding beverages) at Pampa Brazilian Steakhouse.
5. To be eligible, entries must be received on or before 11:59 pm (MST) on the contest closing date of January 31, 2016. Where is not responsible for any entries which are incomplete, lost, destroyed, delayed or not transmitted due to technical failure, however caused.
6. The winner will be selected on February 1, 2016. The selected entrants will be notified by phone or e-mail within 72 hours of the draw. In the event that a selected entrant does not comply with these Contest Rules and Regulations, or cannot be contacted within 24 hours of the draw, an alternate entrant will be selected from the remaining entries. The chances of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received. The prize must be accepted as awarded, is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
7. This Contest is open to all residents of Calgary, excluding employees of St. Joseph Media and their respective interactive, advertising and promotional agencies, persons with whom any of the above are domiciled and/or members of their respective immediate families.
8. Participation in the contest constitutes permission to Where and the sponsors and their agencies to use the name, photograph and/or likeness of the winner (and his/her guest) purposes of promotion, advertising, and trade without further compensation.
9. By participating in this contest, all entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and Regulations. The decisions of the contest judges are final. Where and the sponsors are not responsible for any typographical error in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest. Where reserves the right to withdraw or terminate the contest at any time without prior notice or to change the Rules and Regulations. Contact or correspondence will occur only with selected entrants. This contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial and Municipal Laws and regulations.