1. GAMESTER’S PARADISE Score big at Playdium, a video gamer’s paradise with more than 200 interactive games and simulators, plus Canada’s longest go-kart track and an 18-hole miniature golf course.
2. FLYING HIGH Slide into the pilot’s seat of an F/A-18 Hornet—one of the fastest jet fighters in the world—at Air Combat Zone for a simulated battle.
3. FIGHT CLUB Laser Quest puts the combat on solid ground. “Questers” score points by tagging their opponents with a sensor.
4. LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL Strap on the inline skates—or for some old-fashioned fun, roller skates—at Scooter’s Roller Palace (2105 Royal Windsor Dr., 905-823-4001).
5. STRIKE! Keep on rolling with a game of 10-pin bowling at Classic Bowl, which boasts 60 lanes of fun.
6. A BEAR-Y GOOD TIME Little ones can create their own stuffed companion from scratch at Build-A-Bear.
7. BIRD TALES The lively tale of a bus driver and a clever pigeon plays on February 18 at the Living Arts Centre in Don’t Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus!
8. STORY TIME Stage West presents The Paper Bag Princess and Other Stories through to March 3 and Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs of the Black Forest from March 10 to April 14.
9. HAT TRICK Athletic types get pumped at SportZone, a 160-acre park that includes the Heshey Centre, a four-rink facility, Iceland, a four-pad ice complex, and the Mississauga Skatepark, featuring rails, ledges, pipes, banks and a bowl.
10. SCORE! Grab your foam finger and cheer on the Ontario Hockey League’s Mississauga Ice Dogs.—Linda Luong