From prime rib or pizza to sushi or scrambled eggs, Air Canada Centre–area restaurants cover a lot of culinary terrain.
1. ON THE SPOT A microbrewery-restaurant at the ACC, open to the concourse where the masses flood in, Lord Stanley’s Mug has a bit of a see-and-be-seen feel. Adrenaline Bar is a comfortable, modern space that peers out into the arena bowl from the 300 level.
2. IN THE CLOUDS Canoe, Jump and Toulà.
3. HAUTE HANGOUTS Biff’s and Harbour Sixty Steakhouse.
4. CHIC ASIAN Ki Modern Japanese + Bar and Doku 15.
5. PUB CLUB Irish Embassy, The Bottom Line (22 Front St. W., 416-362-7585.
6. CASUAL DIGS Over Easy and Richtree Market Restaurant.—Robert Maurin