1. Beat the summer heat and book a kayak tour with White Squall Paddling Centre to glide through the smooth blue waters of the Georgian Bay.
3. Check out the Huntsville Jazz Festival, featuring Phil Nimmons and David Braid. The duo performs July 30 at the Algonquin Theatre—a most promising evening of entertaining jazz music!
4. The Kee to Bala presents three events not to miss this weekend. The line up includes: Cypress Hill on July 29, 54-40 on July 30, and Balapalooza on July 31.
5. Take the whole family for a day at the Muskoka Wildlife Centre, where you can meet and learn about the region’s indigenous fauna—moose, owls, wolves and more.
6. Take part in the 3rd annual MacTier Big Weekend Festival happening from July 31 to August 1. Entertainment, volleyball, fishing and fireworks are some of the many events that the festival boasts on their jam-packed itinerary.
7. Join The Fabulous Knockouts as they rock the Music on the Barge concert series. This fun 60’s band continues the Sunday night concert tradition and is sure to bring great energy and entertainment to the stage.