1. Spinning around the lake in a finely honed wooden boat from Muskoka Launch Livery.
2. Chomping down on a fig and prosciutto sandwich at Huntsville’s Pie Iron Sandwicherie.
3. Gazing up at the stars at the Torrance Barrens Dark Sky Preserve.
4. Teeing off at the Rocky Crest Golf Club—its granite outcroppings are as beautiful as they are challenging.
5. Seeing the 30,000 Islands biosphere from high above on a Georgian Bay Airways tour.
6. Taking a dip in the infinity pool at Touchstone on Lake Muskoka—the view from the water of the trees and the lake is breathtaking.
7. Buying all of your camping and cottaging essentials from Robinson’s General Store in Dorset—it’s a local landmark.
8. The stunning natural vista from the lookout at the Algonquin Park visitor centre.
9. Seeking inspiration from the vast selection of cookbooks at Bearfoot Gourmet, then picking up ingredients to try out a recipe at home.
10. Waking up to a pot of Diesel House’s locally roasted coffee beans.
11. Casting a line during a fishing excursion with Captain Action Charters.
12. Catching some air while riding your wakeboard.
13. Swishing around in a nine-foot-wide Ogo ball as it rolls down a hill at Horseshoe Resort’s Adventure Park.
14. Tucking into fresh organic fare from Soul Sistas, like a hummus and falafel wrap or a breakfast burrito with grilled vegetables.
15. A bird’s-eye view of the Muskoka River and its surroundings on a treetop excursion at Eaglecrest Aerial Park.