Chasing Summer Festival Contest Rules and Regulations
All questions regarding the contest rules should be directed to Where Calgary, C/O St. Joseph Media, at #206, 1201 – 5 St SW, Calgary, AB, Canada, T2R 0Y6. Telephone: 403-299-1886.
1. Only one entry per person. No purchase necessary. Eligible entrants and winners must be 18 years of age or older. Eligible persons may enter by completing and submitting an original entry form available online at www.where.ca. Any person entering more than once will be automatically disqualified. To participate, fully complete the Official Entry Form.
2. This contest starts on July 14, 2016 at 12:01 am MST and ends on July 21, 2016 at 11:59 pm MST.
3. All entries become the property of Where and none shall be returned.
4. One (1) winner will receive one (1) prize of two (2) general admission weekend passes to Chasing Summer Festival. Weekend passes are available for both days (July 30 and 31, 2016) of Chasing Summer Festival. Prize does not include transportation to or accommodation in Calgary. Winner must be 18 years of age or older.
5. To be eligible, entries must be received on or before 11:59 pm (MST) on the contest closing date of July 21, 2016. Where is not responsible for any entries which are incomplete, lost, destroyed, delayed or not transmitted due to technical failure, however caused.
6. The winner will be randomly selected on Friday, July 22 using random.org. The selected entrant will be notified by phone or e-mail within 72 hours of the draw via the contact information they provided on the Official Entry Form. In the event that a selected entrant does not comply with these Contest Rules and Regulations, or does not reply within 24 hours of being contacted, an alternate entrant will be selected from the remaining entries. The chances of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received. The prize must be accepted as awarded, is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Where Calgary reserves the right to substitute any portion of the prize with a prize of equal value whatsoever. All federal, provincial and municipal taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
7. This Contest is open to all residents of Calgary, excluding employees of St. Joseph Media and LiveNation and their respective interactive, advertising and promotional agencies, persons with whom any of the above are domiciled and/or members of their respective immediate families.
8. Participation in the contest constitutes permission to Where and the sponsors and their agencies to use the name, photograph and/or likeness of the winner (and his/her guest) purposes of promotion, advertising, and trade without further compensation.
9. By participating in this contest, all entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and Regulations. The decisions of the contest judges are final. Where and the sponsors are not responsible for any typographical error in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest. Where reserves the right to withdraw or terminate the contest at any time without prior notice or to change the Rules and Regulations. Contact or correspondence will occur only with selected entrants. This contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial and Municipal Laws and regulations.