At Café Books, works by Canmore writers are tagged with yellow stickers.
• Karsten Heuer Being Caribou Five months with an Arctic caribou herd.
• Katherine Govier Three Views of Crystal Water Saga on friendship, pearl diving and coming-of-age.
• Pam Doyle Canmore, Kananaskis and the Canadian Rockies Lovely photos.
• Bob Sandford Water, Weather and the Mountain West Water quality and availability issues.
• Lori Nunn/photographer Jason Leo Bantle First Day of School Grizzly cub tale.
• Lynn Martel Expeditions to the Edge: Stories of Worldwide Adventure Weekend warriors to Himalayan alpinists.
• Nicky Brink/Stephen R Bown Forgotten Highways: Journeys Down Historic Trails of the Canadian Rockies Recent forays and past adventures. Also: Bown’s Madness, Betrayal and the Lash Captain George Vancouver.