Why limit evening activities to dinner and conversation? Kate Hutchison, front desk supervisor at Banff Caribou Lodge, recommends these activities for a fun night out:
- Gather your friends at Cascade Ponds picnic site for a moonlit fire in the designated fire boxes. Bring marshmallows and roasting sticks!
- Go for an evening dip at the Banff Upper Hot Springs. Open until 11 pm (last admission at 10:30 pm), the springs are more mystic and serene at night.
- Live band aficionados appreciate Wild Bill’s and Rose & Crown where local and touring groups play. Sing your heart out Tuesdays from 10 pm during karaoke night at Wild Bill’s.
- Catch a show at The Banff Centre, a globally respected venue for the performing arts. Enjoy dance, classical and popular music, theatre, opera, film, new media, literary readings and more.
- Dance the night away at Aurora or Hoodoo. DJs mix everything from top 40 to old school and hip hop. Hoodoo’s hosts ladies night Tuesdays. —RM