When the cool temperatures have you dreaming of sunny days, hearty comfort food shared in good company can be the ideal solution.
But where to go for your winter warm-up? Here are a few of our favourites:
• The Spice Jammer for a delicious blend of Indian and African cuisine – don’t miss the beef samosas!
• Hearty pastas and yummy sandwiches from the Italian Imports Deli on Blanshard – perfect for an eat-in or take-away lunch. Fancy something a little spicy? Try the Il Diavolo sandwich.
• Wing’s Restaurant – Specializing in Cantonese dishes, this is a local hotspot for lunch and dinner, with a buffet and various combination meals served in a casual, relaxed setting.
• Reef – Savour delicious rotis, Jerk dishes and West Indian curries – best quaffed, of course, with a cold Red Stripe beer – in this island-inspired setting.
• The Noodle Cart – Visit Thailand without ever leaving Victoria at this delicious addition to the Victoria dining scene.