By SHANNON KELLY
You’ve probably heard of—or even experienced—hotels with luxury perks like pillow menus, elegant spas and golf pros, but what about a soap concierge, in-room mixologist or (for the morning after) a hangover recovery concierge? Departures magazine has a list of some of the world’s most outrageous hotel amenities.
We also found some serious luxury perks at Canadian hotels:
• Personal butler service and private rooftop reflecting pool – Fairmont Pacific Rim (Owner’s Suite), Vancouver
• Ski concierge – Four Seasons Resort Whistler, Whistler
• Private gym – Ritz-Carlton (Ritz-Carlton Suite), Toronto
• Private 25-seat screening room – Hazelton Hotel, Toronto
• Bentley with driver, fragrance butler – Rosewood Hotel Georgia, Vancouver