Feel united with the rest of Canada while you cheer along with other passionate fans as the country’s top athletes earn medals during the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio! Don’t miss a single thrilling moment by stopping in to one of these ideal spots to watch Team Canada compete with ice in their veins.
1. As close to Team Canada headquarters as you can get, Hudson’s Canadian Taphouse will be celebrating every medal and offering delicious, no-frills pub food.
10307 Whyte (82) Ave. | 780-433-4526
2. Though Fionn MacCool’s place serves traditional Irish favourites, you won’t have to worry about its allegiances — pub-goers will be cheering on Team Canada!
10200-102 Ave. | 780-424-4330
3. A dedicated sports bar, 1ST RND now has a location downtown and will always be close by for you to catch the latest Olympic event.
11248-104 Ave. | 780-428-7177
4. Guaranteed to be playing sports all the time, the friendly Kelly’s Pub will welcome you in with a pint as you hang around to catch up on the Olympic standings.
10156-104 St. | 780-451-8825
5. With many wide-screen TVs throughout the bar, you can see Olympic action from any angle at Schanks Sports Grill.
9927-178 St. | 780-444-2125