We’re still a few weeks away from a “true Spring” in Edmonton, so stop by one of these great spots for a warm bowl of pho if the weather’s giving you a chill!
1. Hoang Long Casual Fare follows in the footsteps of traditional Asian street vendors in making their pho as fresh and healthy as possible, while still making it convenient for the grab-and-go crowd.
10037-109 St., 780-486-6998
2. A family-run restaurant, King Noodle House serves up a side of character — particularly in its friendly and charismatic owner Moustache Man — with its family pho recipe.
10613-97 St., 780-428-8983
3. Doan’s Vietnamese Restaurant prides itself on making authentic Vietnamese cuisine, especially with its flavourful beef pho.
10130-107 St., 780-424-3034 & 7909-104 St., 780-434-4448
4. With hearty bowls of pho featuring tasty options of satay or spicy beef at Pho King, you’ll quickly discover why this restaurant considers itself a royal in the pho kingdom!
9103-118 Ave., 780-757-7277
5. Delicious Pho offers dozens of choices for toppings, including brisket, flank, and tripe in steaming bowls of pho with a balanced flavour.
10418-124 St., 780-488-9943