1. MEAT offers brunch dishes with savoury, smoked meats, including the classic Southern Grits with sausage gravy, a poached egg, and its city-famous brisket.
8216-104 St. | 587-520-6338
2. Satisfy your brunch cravings at Blue Plate Diner with all the fixings in the Gonzo: fresh eggs, tasty sausages, crisp bacon, house-recipe potatoes, and grilled grapefruit!
10145-104 St. | 780-429-0740
3. Family-friendly Cora serves the most important meal of the day with heaping sides of fresh fruit, whether you’re ordering a savoury crêpe or its signature Eggs Ben et Dictine.
#111, 2920 Calgary Tr. | 780-465-2672
4. In a Parisian setting, enjoy a chic petit déjuner at Café Bicyclette with a scrumptious Croissant Sandwich made with eggs and Gruyère cheese or smoked salmon.
8627-91 St. | 587-524-8090
5. Not only can you enjoy a delicious breakfast pizza at Rosso Pizzeria, but you can also order all the brunch goods — fire-roasted potatoes, fennel sausage, poached eggs — cooked up in a cast iron skillet!
8738-109 St. | 780-433-5382