1. Your green pint will pair well with The Druid’s Irish Potato Nachos, which are house-cut crisps smothered in melted cheese, applewood smoked bacon, and more nacho fixings!
11606 Jasper Ave. | 780-454-9928
2. Fionn MacCool’s is imbued with Irish charm that will make you feel like you’re on the Green Island as you sip the Draught of the Day while enjoying a live Irish band.
Edmonton City Centre | 10200-102 Ave. | 780-424-4330
3. Gather with your friends at the trendy Kelly’s Pub, where pub fare’s always on order, including the soul-warming Dublin Coddle of fresh potatoes, carrots, and onion.
10156-104 St. | 780-452-8825
4. Start your festivities early at the welcoming neighbourhood pub Daravara — a hearty brunch of Chicken and Waffles will give you an excuse to have an early-morning pint.
10713-124 St. | 587-520-4980
5. With delicious upscale pub food and a friendly atmosphere, you don’t need the luck of the Irish to have a great time at the casual Central Social Hall.
10909 Jasper Ave. | 780-705-1900